Tuesday 29 June 2010

-whelmed

Totally trying to make myself crash, I think. I'm doing so much at the moment! My house is tidier than it has been in years (although let's not mention the ever-present ironing mountain), I'm winning the battle with the weeds in the garden (for the time being at least!), have successfully grown my first ever vegetable plants from seed (sweetcorn, in case anybody cared), doing chairman of the board stuff all over the place, and still helping my little amazing Pearl grow and learn and play and everything else that goes along with that. I'm tired just typing this.

We leave for our grand Floridian holiday in exactly a month and I could not be more excited. Pearl knows we are going on a plane to visit Mickey Mouse with her cousin and Nana and Grandad and everyone else, and that it will be hot, and we will have a swimming pool, and she just about poos herself if you mention that we will see turtles like from Nemo. This will be the trip of a lifetime, I cannot wait. I haven't been in 5 years and I miss the place!

Before the holiday I've got to fit in a load of meetings and Pearl's birthday celebrations and I just know that the next month is going to disappear. I'm loving this weather, I love the Summer and I never want it to go away. But since I live in England I know it won't last long so I'm just enjoying it while it is here. I'm catching myself a lot of freckles working out in the garden most afternoons with my little helper. Vitamin D, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment